One simple mission: to help good people through hard times.
An auto accident can cause a major disruption in your life, especially if you have suffered an injury or loss of property as a result of that accident. If your accident was caused by the negligence of another, you may be entitled to compensation for damages and medical expenses relating to that accident. At Grand Law Firm, we pride ourselves on the support we give our clients are they recover physically and work toward financial settlements.
Initial consultations with our car accident lawyers in Louisiana are offered at no charge. Contact us or call (504) 608-5208 to schedule an appointment.
5 Steps to Take if You Have Been Injured in an Auto Accident
- Seek Medical Attention - Your health is the most important thing! If you require medical attention, please do not hesitate to meet with your doctor or another healthcare professional to begin to proper treatment.
- Gather and record relevant information - It is important to keep your own records of relevant information about your accident. This information should include the name and contact information for any other drivers, passengers, witnesses, or responding officers; as well as photos of the vehicles and area, and any written accounts of the accident.
- Follow recovery instructions - Though no one enjoys going to the doctor, it is important to keep up with the recovery plan your medical professional prescribes. Keeping doctor’s appointments, seeing recommended specialists, and continuing treatment are critical to ensuring your timely recovery and may improve your claim.
- Keep track of - Any and all healthcare visits relating to your accident and injuries as well as any impact those visits and injuries had on your ability to work.
- Contact Grand Law Firm - to schedule your free consultation and case evaluation.
We Fight for the Compensation Our Clients Deserve
At Grand Law Firm, our personal injury attorneys in New Orleans are ready to work closely with clients to help maximize the compensation they are entitled to under the law. This includes damages for medical costs, pain and suffering, property damage, and wage loss. We are happy to speak with you about your particular motor vehicle-related accident, including:
- Car Crashes
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicyclist Accidents
- Boating Accidents
Call (504) 608-5208 to schedule your appointment. Talking with one of our Louisiana car accident attorney can give you a better idea of how much your case is actually worth and what steps to take next.
The Opinions That Matter
Would recommend Grand Law Firm. They were helpful in everyway.Jodie M
"I would recommend Grand Law firm to anyone who seeking to file bankruptcy. They staff have the best customer service ever! They are professional and very helpful and always available when needed. AAAAA++++ service the best!"Keisha H.
"Thank You and God Bless Your Staff !! GLF went out of the way to work with me. I appreciate all that was done through my difficult time. I wasn’t the easiest client, so Thank You for your patience."A. Reed