One simple mission: to help good people through hard times.
Tax debt can make a person feel as if there are no options but to pay what is on the bill. Many people feel backed into a corner when they have a tax debt that is too large to pay. If you face a large tax debt, you need to realize there is room for negotiations with the IRS.
The Louisiana tax attorneys at Grand Law Firm offer help to New Orleans and Baton Rouge residents who are overwhelmed by the amount of money they owe to the IRS. Our firm utilizes our extensive knowledge of tax codes to reach a settlement you can repay in a time frame that is agreeable to you and your budget.
Our team can assist you with the following:
- Tax Audit Representation
- Installment Agreement & Payment Plans
- Bank Levies
- Innocent Spouse
- Lien Assistance
- Penalty Abatements
- Currently Not Collectible Status
- Offer in Compromise
We offer free initial consultations, so call (504) 608-5208 today to schedule your appointment with a tax attorney in Louisiana.
Why Hire A Louisiana Tax Attorney?
The IRS and the tax forms that are required of each tax-paying citizen can be intimidating. There are many confusing laws that must be interpreted properly to avoid massive penalties and help reduce the total amount of taxes you owe.
The tax debt relief attorneys at Grand Law Firm can provide the following benefits when you enlist our representation:
- Unlike an accountant-client relationship, an attorney-client relationship is protected by confidentiality privileges. If you provide full disclosure of all relevant information, not only will your Louisiana tax lawyer be able to help you, you never have to fear that they will be forced to testify against you.
- The tax relief attorneys at Grand Law Firm have the knowledge of a wide array of solutions to your specific tax issue.
- Through the power-of-attorney representation, a tax debt relief attorney can act on your behalf and handle all communications with the IRS. If you have to go before tax court, a Louisiana tax attorney can represent you throughout the process.
- Negotiations with the IRS can be a complex event. Tax laws are complicated and there is not one solution that can work with each client. The tax debt relief attorneys at Grand Law Firm have superior negotiation skills that can offer benefits to you, and help reduce the amount of taxes you owe.
The Opinions That Matter
Would recommend Grand Law Firm. They were helpful in everyway.Jodie M
"I would recommend Grand Law firm to anyone who seeking to file bankruptcy. They staff have the best customer service ever! They are professional and very helpful and always available when needed. AAAAA++++ service the best!"Keisha H.
"Thank You and God Bless Your Staff !! GLF went out of the way to work with me. I appreciate all that was done through my difficult time. I wasn’t the easiest client, so Thank You for your patience."A. Reed